- New members are always wanted!!
- Membership is open to everyone who enjoys photography.
- We have monthly programs: Check out our current season lineup
- We meet on Mondays (Sept. thru May) at 7pm (6:30 social) at the North Haven Congregational Church, 28 Church St, North Haven.
- Image Competitions are held on the 4th Monday of the month.
- Programs are typically held on the 4th Monday of the month
- Occasionally, programs are given on other and/or additional Mondays in order to accommodate a speaker's schedule or to add an additional monthly program, subscribe to the blog to stay updated http://nhccphotoblog.blogspot.com/
- Some months have more than four Mondays so sometimes we offer an additional program or workshop
- A camera club is where the learning of photography begins, continues, and never ends.
- A camera club is one sure way of improving, enjoying, and sharing your hobby.
- Check out the video about the NHCC, great job Jan! https://youtu.be/jgKOXASmNas
Photographic Society of America (PSA)
PSA is dedicated to advancing the art and science of photography including the newer digital imaging areas. PSA is a worldwide interactive organization for anyone interested in photography, be they casual, serious amateurs or professional photographers. A wide variety of activities are offered: a monthly magazine, photo and digital competitions, study groups via mail & the internet, how-to programs, workshops, seminars, exhibitions, field trips, and a plethora of other activities and services. There is something for everybody. PSA holds a Conference of photography each year.
New England Camera Club Council
The New England Camera Club Council (NECCC) is a non-profit umbrella group for about 70 camera clubs in the New England states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont). The Council was established in 1937 and incorporated in 1963. The NECCC Bulletin, official publication of the Council, is published three times a year. It contains informative articles written by photographers, lists of events to photograph, winning entries from NECCC photo competitions, Council news, conference information, and information about New England Camera Clubs. The annual NECCC Photography Conference is held on the campus of the University of Massachusetts on Friday through Sunday in July. The Council sponsors a variety of events and services for the photographers of New England including Student Scholarships, a series of interclub competitions, and an annual three-day photography conference each July at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA, which is one of the largest in the USA. Over 1000 photographers attend the conference. Attendees range from beginner to professional photographer.